We have worked with a wide variety of clients in the food and agriculture industries to help them achieve their trade objectives. Each client has unique needs and we strive to meet those in a way that fits best for the client. Sometimes this means DTB policy experts are out front, delivering speeches and leading meetings. For other clients we work entirely behind the scenes to support their work, but in most cases it’s been somewhere in between.
Here are some examples of the services and products we provide for our clients:
- Strategic advice on advancing agricultural trade policy objectives
- Direct representation of client interests
- Regular reporting on trade policy developments
- Timely background memos on trade policy topics
- Draft or review clients’ official submissions and other papers
- Presentations to clients’ stakeholders
- Studies on policy compliance with international agreements
Within the broad topic of trade policy there are several areas where DTB AgriTrade can help clients address priorities. For example, we have helped clients deal with problems related to all kinds of trade barriers, including non-science-based sanitary and phytosanitary measures, technical barriers to trade, tariff rate quota (TRQ) administration, producer subsidies, export subsidies, retaliatory tariffs, and more.
If you’re interested in specific examples of our work, we have included on our website a few brief case studies.